Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bikram Yoga Session after months of inactivity

These last few months have not been good for my Bikram practice. I've probably made it in less than 10 times in the last three months. Between getting sick for a while, going to Barcelona, and the warmth of the bed vs. the cold of the street at 5AM, it has started to seem like less and less of a good idea to go to Bikram. Which is a shame. I really like the studio where I go (http://www.bikramphiladelphia.com). I've gotten to be friends with the owner there, Joel. And I feel better when I do it. So I'm going to try and get in more for the next week or two and see what comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments blog posts over 14 days old. This keeps a lot of spam away. I generally am all right about moderating. Thanks for understanding.