Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blackberry Google Tools

I have a Blackberry through my work. Google has put out a bunch of great tools for the Blackberry, including really effective versions of Google Maps and GMail. You can download all of the Google Blackberry tools at the same time and keep them up to date from this URL: http://www.google.mobi When you surf to this URL on your Blackberry, it will do over-the-air installations of all of the tools that you choose. My favorite is the Google Maps application, which does a lot of things that the web version won't do. I was able to surf right to Plaza Catalunya in Barcelona and actually see people-- that's the level of detail it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments blog posts over 14 days old. This keeps a lot of spam away. I generally am all right about moderating. Thanks for understanding.